The Working Horse
To build the ultimate farm bike we consulted the expert: The Australian farmer. The result is a machine that has left the competition dead in it's tracks. To begin with, the Trojan's electric start with back-up kickstart gives you the confidence to start first time, every time.
The gutsy 199cc powerplant has a highly efficient oil cooler, and fuelling this power is a huge 13 litre fuel tank. When the sun sets, the Trojan still produces the goods with a brilliant halogen headlight. Long travel front and rear suspension keeps the bumps on the ground, not reverberating up your back.
And still the list goes on: convenient dual side stands with large footpad, extra long mud flaps, alloy hand guards and headlight protector. All in all the Trojan is the best purpose-built Ag bike money can buy.
- 199cc, single-cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve, air-cooled engine produces lots of usable torque despite its conveniently compact and lightweight design.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated engine's aluminium cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider transfer weight.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and thick 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 810mm seat height and compact chassis design, all for easy-to-ride dual-purpose motorcycle.
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine's superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuellings.
- Useful clutch lock convenient for shortstop during work.
See more features in the link below.
Suzuki International Website