All Class Cruiser
Following the massive success of the incredible M109R, Suzuki announced the introduction of its stable-mate the Boulevard C109R, a King among classic cruisers.
This traditional classic hard-tail styled cruiser is powered by the same modern high-performance 1,783cc, fuel injected, V-Twin engine as used by the M109R.
To enhance this responsive, massive torque producing power-plant is a five speed transmission, a shaft final drive, a linked front-and-rear disc brake system and a massive, ultra wide 240/55R16 rear radial tyre.
A common sense comfortable riding position with chromed pullback handlebars, a wide seat, and convenient floorboards completes the package to make this a cruiser that does it all.
- 1783cc, 4-valve DOHC, 54 degree, liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-twin engine designed for strong throttle response and massive torque output
- 112mm bore and 90.5mm stroke utilizing forged aluminum alloy pistons with short skirts, and cut away sides riding on chrome moly steel connecting rods
- Unique new two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design and reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity
- Each bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight
- Crank inertia for the C109R is increased by 20% for increased torque delivery at low speed and for reduced vibration across the rpm range
- A compact dry sump lubrication system SASS (Suzuki Advanced Sump System) provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity
- Five speed transmission features carefully selected gear ratios for comfortable cruising in a variety of riding situations
- Three piece airbox uses dual intakes working through a pleated fabric air cleaner element
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 52mm throttle bodies - maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low-to-mid range throttle response
- A new Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle speed in various conditions
- Dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by the powerful 32 bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions
See more information and specifications in the link below.
Suzuki International Website